12th July 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?

i want to know fee structure of mbbs course of all private medical colleges in karnataka. And how to get admission in these pri.colleges without any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  7. What should be the minimum rank in Karnataka entrance to get MBBS course in private medical colleges?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  13. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  14. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  15. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  16. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
15th July 2011, 10:37 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?

Dear friend,
The fee structure of MBBS college vary from college to college but the fees for government college is very less compare to private college.
Fee structure of Private college of karnataka is around 8lakh to 10 lakh.
Sending you the pdf file for MBBS fee structure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS_FEE_STRUCTURE_2.pdf(42.9 KB, 615 views)
21st July 2011, 12:28 AM
nimit saini

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?

[QUOTa obc i want to know fee structure of mbbs course of all private medical colleges in karnataka. And how to get admission in these pri.colleges without any entrance exam?[/QUOTE] i live in saharanpur.pls tell me sir
7th September 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission into medical colleges of karnataka which costs around 8 to 10lakhs can u plz send me the details
8th September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know fee structure of kmc manipal
11th September 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to know can i get admission in any medical college ?I do BEHMS in 2000 and do practice in private nursing home .I want degree
of MBBS
13th September 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know fee structure of mbbs course of all private medical colleges in karnataka. And how to get admission in these pri.colleges without any entrance exam?
please let me know i am intrested
14th September 2011, 12:16 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
This list of top medical colleges in karnataka and best private medical colleges in karnataka is ... COMPARE INSTITUTES AND THEIR COURSES ..... i just want to know the fee structure of top colleges in karnataka. ... i want to take admission in mbbs through comedk entrance. plz send me fees structure of private mbbs ...
ok,
15th October 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i m frm kashmir i want to do private mbbs in india...how
17th November 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure for a foreign student for admission to postgraduate MD course in Cardiology
4th February 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir What is the fee per yr x 4 yr for MBBS how much money to be required to complete MBBS please let me know
30th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of aurbeda ?
30th May 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

wht is the fee structure of private medical colleges of karnataka
30th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of private medical colleges of karnataka
30th May 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

wht is the fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka
30th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure of private medical collages in karnataka
14th June 2012, 01:57 PM
kruthi shiny rapally

[QUOTE=nimit saini;943218][QUOTa obc i want to know fee structure of mbbs course of all private medical colleges in karnataka. And how to get admission in these pri.colleges without any entrance exam?[/QUOTE i live in bangalore plz tell me sir nd also tell me abt the donastions if we are to pay
14th July 2012, 06:19 PM
Akhtar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh16071991 View Post
Dear friend,
The fee structure of MBBS college vary from college to college but the fees for government college is very less compare to private college.
Fee structure of Private college of karnataka is around 8lakh to 10 lakh.
Sending you the pdf file for MBBS fee structure.
i will appreciate if you can provide the name of the college who is offering a seat in 8/10 lakhs plus fee.
thanks
akhtar
16th October 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Heloo si i want to know fees for kmc manipal with out entance exam or any best privit collage thank u... Mah waiting for reply
29th December 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimit saini View Post
[QUOTa obc i want to know fee structure of mbbs course of all private medical colleges in karnataka. And how to get admission in these pri.colleges without any entrance exam?
i live in saharanpur.pls tell me sir[/QUOTE]
17th May 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i got 92% in inter i want mbbs seat in karnataka without entrance and donation.
20th May 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the donation and fees for mbbs in karnataka in private medical colleges?
29th May 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS CUT OFF RANK IN PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE
24th September 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am from West Bengal and doing my 12-th from Himachal Pradesh. Am I elligible for sitting in MBBS enterance test for admission in any medical college in Karnataka?
11th April 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure in klc medical college belgaum Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?