12th July 2011, 05:46 PM
kalyan_7028

What are the career opportunities after M.Tech in power Electronics?

i will complete mtech power electronics .i am studuing in lords college in hyderabad. My name is A.Kalyan kumar Reddy i am doing a project on a new approach for load balancing and power factor correction . MY AGE IS 24 WHICH IS BETTER FOR IN FUTURE FOR GETTING A GOVERNMENT JOB COULD PLEADE TELL ME ? i AM IN DIALAMA WHETHER I HAVE TO GO TO SOFTWARE OR CORE SIDE

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  2. Career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics?
  3. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. Which course is better to do M.Tech for ECE?
  6. What are the opportunities related to power electronics? I am pursuing M.Tech under power electronics
  7. Can I do any Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing M.Tech course in Power Electronics?
  8. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  9. What should I do after completing Engineering in EEE? What are the job facilities available? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?
  11. Job opportunities other than Assistant Professor recruitment for Power Electronics & Drives postgraduate? Details of websites for searching jobs?
  12. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  13. List of the M.Tech colleges for electrical/power system/power electronics engineering without GATE
  14. How can I do my internship in ISRO after doing M.Tech Power Electronics?
  15. What are the various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) with 76% ?
  16. Can I do B.Tech Agriculture with bifocal electronics in 12th without biology
  17. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
17th June 2012, 07:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after M.Tech in power Electronics?

Having M.Tech degree in Power Electronics, you can seek jobs in core electronics. You can work in the profile of Design Engineer or Senior Engineer in manufacturing firms related to electronics. You can apply for companies like Pantech Solutions for the position of ‘Hardware Engineer-Power Electronics’. The company offers salary package up to 1 lakh for M.Tech/experienced professionals. Academics and research also offer jobs with good salary packages.
24th June 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after M.Tech in power Electronics?

I DID MY MTECH IN POWERELECTRONICS AS SPECIALIZATION WITH AN AGGREGATE OF 75% PLS TELL ME THE CAREER W.R.T POWER ELECTRONICS
30th March 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.tech in ECE, if i do m.tech in power electronics how would be my future..? please someone suggest me..
14th August 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I Completed B.tech in ECE, now i am doing m.tech in power electronics how would be my future? Please someone suggest me sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?