7th December 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities other than Assistant Professor recruitment for Power Electronics & Drives postgraduate? Details of websites for searching jobs?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I have completed my M.E.(Power Electronics & Drives). Is there any job opportunities for this major other than Assistant Professor jobs? Can you please give any links for the jobs mentioned in any website, so that I can get detailed information.

26th December 2015, 07:06 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Job opportunities other than Assistant Professor recruitment for Power Electronics & Drives postgraduate? Details of websites for searching jobs?

Yes, there are opportunity for the professor job, but you should apply for the job in the engineering college, then you will get the post of professor. If you are lucky then you might get the job of Senior professor.

I am mentioning below the website for your reference:

www.freshersworld.com
www.internlelo.com

** Just explore to the given web address, you will get more than expected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?