9th December 2011, 12:49 AM
darshan.menon

Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?

i am a be in electronics which section i go for in my gate form to do an mtech in automation or power electronics.
I have an aggregate of 58% can i still manage to get into a good mtech college

Related Questions:
9th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?

dear friend,
Yes, you can get admission in a good M.tech college, but for that you have to score well in GATE exam..

GATE is an entrance exam for M.tech course.. GATE is conducted by IIT's and IISC jointly..

So, after qualifying in GATE exam you will be able to get admission in M.tech colleges..
To get a good college you have to score excellent in GATE exam.

Work hard, and try to do well in GATE exam..
All the best.
9th December 2011, 11:54 AM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?

Yes, you can go for that and also take admission in a good M.Tech college. Don't worry about that just keep on moving.

All the Best!
9th December 2011, 12:15 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshan.menon View Post
i am a be in electronics which section i go for in my gate form to do an mtech in automation or power electronics.
I have an aggregate of 58% can i still manage to get into a good mtech college
Hi,

Both the sectors are good. But I will suggest you to go for Power Electronics, as it's demand is very high in today's market scenario.

Choice is completely depends on your interest.

As per your B.E percentage , you can definitely meet the criteria to get in to good M.Tech college.

Only thing is , you have to pass GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) with very well score.

So, prepare hard for GATE exam.

Best of luck

regards.
9th December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in EEE , when i apply for BE Can i change my course to EC
Regards
Arun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?