21st July 2011, 07:28 AM
harigowtham7

How to join top MBA universities without paying fees?

am a basically from poor family.but i want study in top colleges without fees in regular.please tell me what r steps can i take to join their and about preparation

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for paying the 2nd year fees for MBA?
  2. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for MBA course if I didn't clear the entrance exams in top Universities? -- [New]
  4. Names of the universities where I can do MBA finance with low fees?
  5. List of top 10 MBA Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  7. Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?
  8. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  9. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  10. Criteria of doing MS in abroad? Top 10 universities to do MS? Minimum fees structure of top MS universities?
  11. List of top government engineering college sin Indore and Bhopal for MBA? What is the annual fees?
  12. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  13. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  15. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  16. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  17. List of top Ph.D offering universities in India? What is the eligibility and fees?
  18. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
7th November 2011, 02:11 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join top MBA universities without paying fees?

dear friend,

you can go for taking admission because full money can be sensation through a loan if you are getting top MBA college like IIMs then only .without security you can get total amount .
so
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 10:07 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Grateful to see your confidence,'The self confidence is the power with which, you can crack any exam in Academics'.
~You can prepare for CAT (Common Aptitude Test),by which you can get admission in Top B- Institutes.
The educationl qualifications to appear in CAT-
*Candidate should be Graduate in any stream,from Affiliated Institute.
~CAT is online exam conducts in the month of October/December.
~Exam duration will be of 2.30 hr.
In which,questions related with data interpretation & logical reasoning, quantitative ability, verbal ability & comprehension are asked frequently.
~Candidates will have to obtain seperate qualifying marks in each paper.
~Every question has 5 options,4 marks will be credited for correct answer & 1/4 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
'Work hard & you will succeed'.After selection in CAT,you will have chance to complete MBA from Top Business Institutes in India,and will be no problem on loan sanction,the Interest on amount will be applied after you got a job..
For more information visit-www.catiim.in
Remember 'If There is will, There is way'.
Ok, Best of luck.
20th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to join mba bt my financiel condition is not better. plz suggest me my cont 09455345079 . marks 10th 67% and 12th 79.6% up board b.sc 62%(pcm)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?