28th December 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Criteria of doing MS in abroad? Top 10 universities to do MS? Minimum fees structure of top MS universities?

Hello Sir , I am Deepak and i would like to ask some questions regarding the admission in US University'(s) for MS ! So ,1) May I know that , wheather the 10 , 12 score were counted in MS appearing Cryteria ? 2) What should be the score in GRE & TOEFL for Getting Admission in the Top 10 University's ? 3) What Should be the BE. score & What about backlogs & year drop , if it . . ? & 4) What is Minimum Fees Structure of Every Top Ten University ?
Kindly give the answers of my questions & Clear The Dought Sir !!

15th August 2017, 06:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of doing MS in abroad? Top 10 universities to do MS? Minimum fees structure of top MS universities?

To be eligible to do MS in Abroad, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Admissions in MS course in Abroad universities are done through GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to secure at least 280 marks in GRE and 6.5 bands in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to get admission for pursuing MS course. The fee structure for pursuing MS course in Abroad universities will cost you nearly 15-20 lakhs to complete the course. The top 10 universities in Abroad for pursuing MS course are mentioned below :-

--> Oxford university
--> Cambridge university
--> Northern Illinois university
--> University of Dayton
--> Michigan state university
--> Chicago State university
--> MIT
--> Governors State university
--> University of Central Missouri
--> Troy university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?