27th July 2011, 07:00 PM
Ankita Ghag

Courses that I should do with S.Y.B.Com?

what are the courses should i do with sybcom..... please send me the answer as soon as possible....... please send me the ans on my email id....... thank you

28th July 2011, 09:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses that I should do with S.Y.B.Com?

You have the option to go in for short term or long term course. Whichever course you select the same should be beneficial for your career. If you are looking for long term courses then you have options like ICWA, CA. If you are looking for short term course then you could go for Tally. If you looking for courses not in the commerce field then you can probably join institutes like NIIT, Aptech which offer various courses in the computer field.
3rd January 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done with tally course already...n i dnt want 2 go with C.A n ICWA N all.....so what are the other courses which i can do along with B.com...????please send me as soon as possible so it will be better for me
E-mail id- [email protected]
6th May 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

IS IT THAT WE HAVE TO CHOOSE THE TYPE OF B.COM WE ARE GOING TO DO WHEN WE ARE IN THE FY.B.COM
19th December 2013, 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=ami solanki]what are the courses should i do with sybcom..... please send me the answer as soon as possible....... please send me the ans on my email id....... thankyu] my email id is - [email protected]
2nd February 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Hii need to knw dat their is any courses which I can do along with my sybcom..pls let me knw fast so dat it will be betr for me n its help me alot
25th February 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i m going in sybcom n with sybcom i want to do any course.so plz help me to inform about the courses for sybcom
7th May 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i am suman i want to that along with sy bcom vich course is better sooo plzzzz suggest me that vich is better for my career and i dnt want ca and cs..............................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?