19th January 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?

i m currently in sybcom. can i fill the application form for june 2011 diploma in banking and finance exam. in june i will be in tybcom.. so can i fill the form right now and start preparing for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  2. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?
  3. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  6. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  7. List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  9. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  10. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  11. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released? -- [New]
  12. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  13. What should I do after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  15. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  16. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  17. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  18. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
27th January 2011, 12:21 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?

Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from college recognized by UGC [University Grants Commission]. Final year degree students are eligible as well but the diploma is conferred after producing the degree certificate only.
27th January 2011, 11:11 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?

Eligibility for the exam is;

1.One has to have bachelor degree in any decipline.
2.Final year students can also appear.
3.duration of bachalor degree should not be less than 3 years.
23rd March 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

im a 11th std student thinking of doin banking and finance..
is it compulsary to hav done maths for 11th and 12th??
26th April 2011, 05:17 PM
aaqibyousf

You can go for it if you have degree in any discipline.
22nd May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the different diploma course which I can do aside with b com...this year I ll appear for s y bcom
8th June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I m Bhavadeep patel and my ty bcom complet but ty marks fail so what can i do? Any coures do of s y bcom.
18th July 2011, 12:45 PM
esuresh61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im a 11th std student thinking of doin banking and finance..
is it compulsary to hav done maths for 11th and 12th??
yes ofcourse you have to complete your higher secondary maths
18th July 2011, 05:57 PM
prasant kumar pradhan

c
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m currently in sybcom. can i fill the application form for june 2011 diploma in banking and finance exam. in june i will be in tybcom.. so can i fill the form right now and start preparing for it.
U must be a graduate first,if its completed then u will apply for diploma in banking.Its a far better one.Like ifbi provides PGDBO(post graduate diploma in banking operation) course for sure job in ICICI bank after graduation.So if ur graduation is complete then immediately move foreward.
24th April 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a b-tech student and want to do PGD in banking and finance sector .what is the procedure for applying to this and time duration . sir please inform me this information to my mail id.and please send the enquiry number
14th May 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

my self ashish gajmal and i am completed my b.com from m.s.university but with low scoring so can you plz. suggest me what can i do? can i apply banking and finance? plz. suggest me i m waiting for your reply. must be reply. reply on [email protected] or [email protected]
7th November 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my final year BBA from sikkim manipal university, i want to know after completing BBA can i go for PGDBO(post graduate diploma in banking operation)
19th December 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

now i m in SYB.Com so can i have a eligibility to do the diploma in banking & finance
2nd August 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my Bcom (Open) and I have scored mark 48% I am also appearing ICWAI course. Can I eligible to do the diploma in banking and finance. Kindly advise.
Lijo
30th August 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

now i am in last year agribiotech i want to do job in banking field , what type of exms i have attain. pls also give mi more guidanc about agri field...
14th September 2022, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm Pershing my S.Y.B.Com can I eligible for JAIIB and CAIIB Exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?