27th September 2012, 03:45 PM
virajrocketmail

Last 5 years question papers of Thakur College? I am a SYB.Com student

Respected Sir
I am a SYBcom student, my ATKT exams are starting from 5th oct i need sybcom last 5 years question papers of thakur college to prepare my self as i am unable to get it
I request you to kindy help me with it

10th October 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of Thakur College? I am a SYB.Com student

Rqespected Sir
I am a SYBcom student, my ATKT exams are starting from 5th oct i need sybcom last 5 years question papers of thakur college to prepare my self as i am unable to get it
I request you to kindy help me with it
23rd March 2015, 03:18 PM
nitinbaspatan

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of Thakur College? I am a SYB.Com student

Sir, Please provide me SYB COM 2014 question paper of BC, Account, Eco, BM ( Business Management ) MM ( marketing management ) and Company Law.
On [email protected]
5th December 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Please sir, provide me sy B.com 2013, 2014 question paper of business statistics. On [email protected]
12th September 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir. I am a SYBcom student, my ATKT exams are starting from oct i need sybcom last 5 years question papers of rizvi college to prepare my self as i am unable to get it
I request you to kindly help me with it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?