15th February 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?

Are students who even have completed their Class X & XII from Maharshtra board NOT eligible for MHT CET 2015?, if he/parents are NOT domicile of Maharashtra?

The net says one of the criteria for eligibility to MHT CET is domicile of Maharashta irrespective of all other eligibility.

can some one clarify?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  2. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  3. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  4. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  5. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  6. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  7. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  8. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  10. Am I eligible for MHT CET Health Science exam without having a domicile certificate?
  11. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  12. mht-cet forms from outside maharashtra available?
  13. Is there negative marking in MHT-CET 2015?
  14. Am I eligible for MHT CET if I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharastra but have lived for only 6 years? What are the recent guidelines to be considered by a domicile of Maharashtra for admission to colleges?
  15. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  16. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  17. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  18. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
15th February 2015, 02:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?

For MHT CET 2015 domicile is the main criteria, if you are not then you are not eligible for this exam. It is clearly written in the eligibility criteria that either you or your parents must be domicile of Maharashtra.

If you have been living in Maharashtra state for a long time and have permanent residence then you can obtain the domicile certificate by providing the residential proof. There is a procedure through which you will become a domicile of the state if you are living their due to your parent's government job.

For more information visit http://dmer.org
15th March 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?

if some one's parents are in government transferable job and they are not domicile of maharashtra but their children had done their 10 and 12 from maharashtra ....then are their children eligible for mhcet 2015
21st April 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i am born in.maharahstra and had my primary education from.their but due to our business we had to.shift noida ...so i hv completed mymy 10.nd 12 from UP...
on.d basis of my birth am i eligible for MHT CET 2015
25th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

My son has done his xth from Mumbai and will do 12 the from Delhi. Myself his mother has domicile of Maharashtra. Will he be eligible for Maharashtra State quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?