15th March 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?

Sir,
I want to study M.A. in IGNOU
after my B.A. Political Science.
Kindly tell me the fee and admission procedure.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  6. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  10. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  11. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  12. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  13. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  16. Procedure to take admission in BSc forensic science? Fee structure details for SC candidate?
  17. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  18. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
27th March 2015, 09:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to study M.A. in IGNOU
after my B.A. Political Science.
Kindly tell me the fee and admission procedure.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Bachelor degree in relevant specialization with at least 50% of marks is the minimum educational qualification required to eligible for Master degree. Being a B.A Political science student is eligible for Master degree. Since, you are interested to do a Master degree course through the IGNOU university, so you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the IGNOU. The admission to the Master degree in IGNOU is based on the score obtained in the entrance exam.

Here, I have attached IGNOU fee structure details,

Contact Information:
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Phone: 011 2953 3869
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fees structures of programmes (Revised)(1).pdf(130.5 KB, 170 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?