10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission and fee structure of B.Com in IGNOU, Delhi?

Sir,
I am Samar Singh, I want to do Graduation from IGNOU, Delhi. Can you please tell me about the fee structure for B.Com course in IGNOU, Delhi? What is the date of admission? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  4. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
  8. Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  11. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  12. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
  13. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  14. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?
  17. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  18. What is the last date to join M.Com course in IGNOU? What is the fee structure of M.Com?
20th October 2015, 01:40 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of admission and fee structure of B.Com in IGNOU, Delhi?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. This university graduation, post graduation as well as some certificate courses too through distance mode.

**As you want to do graduation (B.Com) from IGNOU. Following are the details regarding this.

Educational qualification The student must pass 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized university. The student have passed Bachelor’s Preparatory Program (BPP) of IGNOU are also eligible for the admission in B.Com program.

Selection Procedure: The selection of students in the B. Com course in the IGNOU is done twice in a year i.e January and july session

Duration of course Minimum: 3 years and Maximum 6 years.

Fee:Rs. 6,000/- for full program to be paid year wise @Rs. 2,000/- per year.

**If you want to know more about the course such as subjects taught in each year, criteria for passing etc then you can go through the detailed prospectus which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ignou 2015.pdf(4.84 MB, 80 views)
28th August 2017, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,My name is Treling k.wanniang m from meghalaya shillong. Sir I actually have complete my PVP in 2013 but after that I couldn't continue because m working in defence. So Sir can I still continued this year .i want to complete my study but since m working already I didn't a chance to study.sir can you please kindly help or give me some suggestion.
25th February 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to register or pay fees for 2nd year in the 1st year itself for an IGNOU programme?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?