2nd August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?

is there distance education is practicability for any job? Please tell me if there are any

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  2. Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future?
  3. Job opportunities after B.Sc IT course? Will the distance education study cause any problem to get good job?
  4. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  5. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  9. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  10. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree?
  11. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  12. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  14. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  15. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  16. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  17. Can I get software job after doing B.Sc from distance education mode? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a government job after passing MCA in distance education
3rd August 2011, 08:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?

There are several distance education courses that one can pursue. If the same is done from a recognized and reputed institute then certainly the course will hold value in the job market. It is important to pursue the course which will increase the career prospects. Like if you are interested in the field of accountancy you must pursue courses like CA, CS. If you have interest in the field of programming then there are various institutes like NIIT, APTECH which offer value added courses. Admission to any of the courses is possible only if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?