22nd April 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get software job after doing B.Sc from distance education mode?

Hi Sir/Mam,

My name is Raj. Am I eligible for software testing job with distance education in BSC (CSE)? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get software job after doing B.Sc from distance education mode? -- [New]
  2. Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  5. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  6. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  7. What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?
  8. How will I get a job in Infosys, TCS or CTS if I have done M.Sc through distance education?
  9. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  10. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com in distance and MBA in regular mode?
  11. Can I become a Senior Software Engineer after distance M.Sc(IT) having 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
  12. Job opportunities after B.Sc IT course? Will the distance education study cause any problem to get good job?
  13. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  14. Probability of getting good jobs after graduation in B.Sc IT?
  15. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  16. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  17. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
25th April 2016, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get software job after doing B.Sc from distance education mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

My name is Raj. Am I eligible for software testing job with distance education in BSC (CSE)? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.
It is very difficult to get a job in the software industry with B.Sc from distance education qualification. The candidate should study MCA to get a job in the software industry. In some of the companies they recruit only those who have studied the Graduation through regular mode. So, you may study MCA and after that you can try for a job in software industries. The competition in the industry is very high. Hence, you have to prepare well to clear the selection process. You should have very good communication skill, which will also help you during the interview.
26th April 2016, 07:54 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I get software job after doing B.Sc from distance education mode?

Yes, you are eligible for the Software testing job. No matter you had your distant education or anything. What matters is the knowledge. And you also knows that knowledge is power. So, do one thing, just prepare a good resume of yours with all the updated information in it.

Do not forget to put cover letter over your resume.
As the cover letter adds the impression over the employer.
So, after doing all these things make sure to cross verify your resume. After cross verifying upload it to any of the mentioned below job finding website.

But i will suggest you to upload each copy to all the job finding website in order to increase your probability for getting a call from your employer.

1. http://www.monster.com
2. http://www.shine.com
3. http://www.naukari.com
4. http://www.techgig.com
5. http://ww.hiree.com
5th July 2022, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a software job with B.sc distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?