2nd May 2011, 03:35 PM
vijay(yadav)

Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?

I want to know that doing mba from distance education from ptu will be a good option or not for me keeping in mind my financial condition is not so good.Is mba from distance education is excepted by the industries or not.please advise me which one to choose either regular or distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  2. Will it be good to opt for MBA distance in PTU Punjab?
  3. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  4. How to do MBA through distance education?
  5. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  6. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  7. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
  8. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  9. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  10. Which are the Topics/Area in which I can do Ph.D after completing MBA in Technology Management(Distance Education)? Can I choose HR area for my Ph.D?
  11. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  13. Is distance degree valid for applying NET exam? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for it?
  14. I want to do MCA from a Government college -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is distance education invalid in MNC companies? Which is better between B.Tech and MCA?
  16. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  17. Can i study MBA in any university being a distance B.Com candidate? Is it equivalent to regular B.Com? -- [New]
  18. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
5th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?

is the ptu is the best option for doing mba
7th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?

MBA is available in combination of MBA( fincance & HR) in distance education from any university ?
10th August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
Im Sugal I have done B.B.A in last month. And going to do MBA in distance this is correct or not in distance is useful for my future. Which is value in Regular or Distance.
8th September 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

is mba in distance education is good or not for good future?
16th August 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

What can i give HET exam after completion of BA from MSU.
8th September 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i know that ptu approved mba distance colleage in mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?