31st December 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify GATE for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Hello
How to prepare for GATE Exam
from 2nd year of B.Tech Engineering?
How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?????
Please let me know immediately

1st January 2015, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify GATE for B.Tech 2nd year student?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an All-India entrance examination which is conducted by Seven IIT's and IISc., Bangalore for admission to various Post Graduate courses like M.Tech, M.E, etc. in Indian Institutes. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree or who are in final year of Graduation degree are eligible to appear in GATE examination.

You can start your GATE examination preparation by taking coaching from any reputed GATE coaching institutes and you need to have a grip on all your engineering branch subjects which are included in GATE examination. You need to know about which subjects from your B.Tech course are asked in GATE examination and you need to prepare those subjects perfectly, so, that you can score good marks in GATE examination.
1st January 2015, 10:17 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify GATE for B.Tech 2nd year student?

GATE is an entrance examination to do M.Tech in IITs and NITs. So, syllabus will be pure technical and most of those technical subjects are in 3rd year and 4th year. GATE can be attempted by student of any year in graduate, but what I suggest you to do is, just wait for one more year and attempt GATE in your 3rd year.

Till then, you will be getting an idea on technical subjects and you can prepare well. You can decide which subjects should be given more attention.

Tips for preparation and Time Management:

• Complete small and important topics first.
• Practice previous papers of completed topics on daily basis.
• Daily revise formulas and important points.
• Do not spend too much time on topics with very less marks weight age.
• Take mock tests daily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?