5th August 2011, 09:13 PM
symala

Procedure to give Gujarat common entrance test?

my son is studying 12 in delhi how can he give gujarat common entrance test to take admission in any of good eng.colleges in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  2. Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?
  3. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  4. Am I eligible for other state common entrance test after doing 11th and 12th in Gujarat
  5. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  6. Information about GCET exam? When is the GCET exam held?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges?
  8. Requirements for getting admission for M.E in Gujarat after completing of B.E? Which entrance test to give?
  9. Should I have to appear in Common Entrance Test to appear in Interview for Secondary DNB? Procedure to apply?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  11. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  12. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  13. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  14. Will all MBBS entrance examinations be a common entrance test this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT?
  16. Which college can I expect with 10.75 marks in TANCET MCA exam?
  17. When is the common entrance exam of West Bengal held? What is the procedure to apply?
  18. When common entrance test for engineering and medical will be applied all over India? Eligibility and procedure to apply for WBJEE?
12th September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to give Gujarat common entrance test?

when next TET exam plan in gujarat
1st October 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE A PhD DEGREE. DO I STILL HAVE TO GIVE THE TET EXAM IF I WANT TO TEACH AND BECOME A PRINCIPAL IN GOVT. GRANTED HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL IN GUJRAT?
19th December 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

when r cet exams in 2012
31st December 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

TET EXAMINATION DATE FIXED OR NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
25th March 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

when will non gate exam for m.e. in gujarat Start?
19th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

respected,
i have completed b pharm now i want to do mpharm but i have confusion about the course mpharm in drug regulatory affair and q.a which course shoud be i have to select and also know about the m pharm in gujarat when cet will be conducted ? please give me correct info on my email id [email protected]
27th May 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected
I Complated Be.Mechanical, So I Want To Do a M.E. In Mechanical Engineering . I Don't Know about examination Procedure so inform me on This EMail :[email protected]
1st July 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i am stydent of rajastan technical univansity. I do mtech in gujarat so which procedure i do??
19th March 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I am giving 12th exam in orissa this year.am I elligible for gujcet 2014?
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?