20th August 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

When will the B.Ed counseling be held for government and government aided institutes? Date of issue of the rank list?

When will be B Ed couselling for govt and govt colleges aided institution begins? wn will be the ranklist issued?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of B.Ed counseling form? Can I get government seat around Madhurai after scoring 79.65%(BSc Physics) upto 6th semester?
  2. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?
  3. List government aided convent school for girls in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  7. Can I get admission in government aided Polytechnic college if secured 55000 rank in JEXPO?
  8. How can I apply for the B.Ed course in government colleges? List of government colleges for the same? When will the counselling be held for the same?
  9. Can I get a seat in any government college or government aided university if my UPTU gen rank is 9302? List of some private colleges affiliated to UPTU?
  10. Can I get government B.Ed college in UP after scoring 10670 rank? List of some government colleges in Varanasi?
  11. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  12. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  13. Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?
  14. Which government colleges could I get with 158(Gen) and 77(OBC) rank in UPSEE lateral entry? Which government/aided college is better for me?
  15. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  16. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  17. When is the BSMS counseling form issue date by TN government?
  18. Cut off marks required for Aerospace engineering in government aided colleges of Tamil Nadu?
25th May 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the B.Ed counseling be held for government and government aided institutes? Date of issue of the rank list?

List of Govt Colleges and fee structure of B.ed from UPTU
18th August 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the B.Ed counseling be held for government and government aided institutes? Date of issue of the rank list?

When will the B.Ed counseling be held for government and government aided institutes? Date of issue of the rank list?

When will be B Ed couselling for govt and govt colleges aided institution begins? wn will be the ranklist issued?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-will-b-ed-counseling-held-government-government-aided-institutes-date-issue-rank-list-335593.html#ixzz23u3fiWWk
20th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I got 87%(B.Sc. Maths). can I get government seat in B.ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?