22nd August 2011, 05:30 PM
payal dharange

Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?

sir pls send me cutoff list of engineering colleges in maharashtra for direct secong\d year admissoin

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  2. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  3. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  5. Cutoff list of civil engineering direct admission to 2nd year in Maharashtra government colleges?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  7. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges?
  8. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  10. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission -- [New]
  11. Direct 2nd year cutoff list of Civil Engineering from Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  14. Cutoff list for admission into direct 2nd year in engineering colleges of Pune for engineering?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in electrical engineering?
  16. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list for for direct 2nd year degree admission in Computer Tech Field? List of engineering colleges in Nashik?
  18. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
20th March 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?

name & address of engineering colleges in Maharashtra
2nd May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?

i want cut off list of all the engg collages for chemical engg in maharashtra
4th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i want cut off list of ramdevbaba engg collages& ycce engg for information technology in maharashtra
7th May 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i want cut of list of all collage at last year of mech engg. so plz send me on my mob no.9890994876 or email [email protected]
7th May 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i find the fees of engg. colleges ?
13th May 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

now am appeared the diploma 3rd year exam and now how can i got the colleges names,fees & reputation
17th May 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

now am appeared the diploma 3rd year exam and now how can i got the colleges names,fees & cut off list off colleges???

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/cutoff-list-engineering-colleges-maharashtra-direct-2nd-year-admission-338686.html#ixzz1v8lfxO3O
21st May 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list of all college ?
2nd June 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am in last year doing mechanical diploma. How much percentage is required so that i can get direct admission in second year of mechanical degree in Mumbai
9th June 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

which college should i try if i have got 60 marks in mht cet
13th June 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 1st year admission?
13th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Whic college should i try if i have got 60% in mht cet .so please suggeation
17th June 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

required cutoff list of engineering colleges in nagpur for1st year for the year 2011 admission
21st June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff for "information technology" for 2nd year degree admission in the college named"rajiv gandhi institute of technology"?
25th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i want cut off for information technology for direct 2nd year admission of all engg colleges in mumbai
27th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i pass diploma with 63% i want cut of list engineering?
28th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

names of colleges which will give me addmission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 79.31% in diploma information technology?
28th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me cutoff least for direct second year mechanical (pune univarcity) i got 74% in diploma in mechanical branch
29th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i want a cut of list of mechanical engg colleage in a maharastra
30th June 2012, 10:19 AM
jayshree bacchav

Quote:
Originally Posted by payal dharange View Post
sir pls send me cutoff list of engineering colleges in maharashtra for direct secong\d year admissoin
Hello friend,

Cutoff list for Polytechnic engg is different for every year.

There are 3 rounds taken by University.

But usually, last lists are closed at 70 % for open categoury.

categourywise you can get admission in any college. But percentwise you will get the stream you want.

Care fully fill up the CAP round form each time. Take an advise of experienced one!

All the best

Regards,
Jayshree.
7th July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to cut of list of direct second year computer engineering
17th July 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I get 71.65 % agerrgate in diploma in Electrical Engineering diploma.plz send me a college list of electrical engineering
17th July 2012, 06:31 PM
priyankasree

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]HELLO FRIEND,
You want to know about the " Cut off marks for government Engineering colleges in Maharashtra"... Now I am going to discuss about this topic....
This information will help you........The cut off marks for admission in Government College in Maharashtra are as follows:

*For general category students: 90 marks.
*For OBC category students: 86 marks.
*For SC/ST category students: 78 marks.

These marks are based on the last year basis.......

THE TOP 10 ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN MAHARASTRA(UNDER CAP)*:

1) 3014-Sardar Patel College Of Engineering,Andhari(West),Mumbai University..CUT off MARKS-173.
2) 6151-MAHARASTRA Institute Of Technology,Kothurd ,PUNE... CUT off MARKS-170.
3) 6151-MAHARASTRA Institute Of Technology,Kothurd ,PUNE,615162510-Mechanical Engineering..
CUT off Marks-167
4) 6177-Sinhgad College Of Engineering,Vadgaon (BK),C.CUT off MARKS-167.
5) 6274-Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology,Pune..CUT off MARKS-164.
6) 2008-Government College Of Engineering,Aurangabad. Dr.B.Ambedkar Marathwada University, CUT off MARKS-164.
7) 6005-Government College Of Engineering,Karad. Shivaji University,CUT off MARKS-164.
8) 6178-STES SMT Kashibai Navale College of Engineering,Vadgaon,Pune University,CUT off MARKS-158.
9) 3197-Angel Charities'FR.C.Rodrigues Institute Of Technology,MUMBAI,MUMBAI University,CUT off MARKS-158
10) 1002-Government College Of Engineering,Sant Gadagebabad Amravati University..CUT off MARKS-155...

HOPE,THIS INFORMATION IS HELPFUL TO YOU....
WISH YOU A VERY GOOD LUCK.....
WITH REGARDS FROM chandreyeeghosh..........

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
14th August 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have aggregate 60% in mechanical engg. please send me the cut off list of all colleges in maharashtra for mechanical engg. on my mobile no. 9096847489 or [email protected].
26th August 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am in polytechnic 3rd year so plz tell me the cut off of the govt. engineering college,amravati. for direct 2nd year
17th January 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Plz send 2012-2013 direct second year mech engg cut off list
[email protected]
19th May 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i want to see the cut off of mechanical branch in y.c.c.e. college in nagpur for direct 2nd year
2nd June 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i got 83 % aggregate and i want cut off list of RKNEC and YCCE nagpur for direct 2nd yr admission through cap round.
8th June 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

tel me the cutoff list of all pune engg clg?
i got 69% dis yer in mech engg! Plz infrm me
at 7304559275 or [email protected] plz do
m so wrid plz plz plz plz plz plz
14th June 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir pls send me cutoff list of govt engineering
colleges in maharashtra for direct
second year admissoin on my mail id
[email protected]
14th June 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to see cut off list of instrumentation branch in all engg. colleges in maharashtra for direct second year
14th June 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to see cut off list for instrumentation engg.in all colleges in maharashtra
23rd June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me cutoff list of govt engineering
colleges in maharashtra for direct
second year admissoin on my mail id
[email protected]
9th July 2013, 06:12 PM

sir pls send me cutoff list of engineering colleges in maharashtra for direct secongd year admission
25th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me cut off list and i have external admission because i am working also
and i have complete my B.E. plaese help
9th August 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i want cut off list of direct 2year engineering2013
18th August 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

somesh vhatkar have selected for second year engineering [be2] collage any were
26th January 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of engineering colleges in
Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
31st January 2014, 04:12 PM
anil warulkar

Thumbs up Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
name & address of engineering colleges in Maharashtra
Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
13th February 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

i got 73% so tell me cut off list of government college aurangabad 2nd year computer?????
13th February 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are available after the diploma or for diplomet direct 2nd year ????
13th February 2014, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are available after the diploma or for diplomet direct 2nd year ????
26th April 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cutoff list of engineering
colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd
year admission?
16th May 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 46 marks in JEE mains 2014 and expecting 85 -90% in cbse 2014 can i get civil in sardar patel college of engeering i am obc candidate
8th June 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have aggregate 75% in diploma in civil engg. please send me the cut off list of 2014 of all colleges in maharashtra pune for direct second year civil engg admission. on my mobile no. 9623528304 or [email protected].
25th June 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I (SC)have aggregate 65% in diploma in mech engg. please send me the cut off list of 2014 of all colleges in maharashtra for direct second year mechanical engg admission. on my mobileno. 8488809494 or [email protected].
26th June 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to cut of list of direct second year computer engineering
i have got 82.75% in diploma in information technology and i want cutoff list of all government engineering colleges in maharashrta
5th July 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i have got 80 % in diploma in computer technology and i want cutoff list top 10 engineering collages in maharashrta
2nd August 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 70%in automobile diploma ..I want merit list of sinhagad lonawla clg...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?