23rd August 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after doing M.Com? In which subjects can I do Ph.d? What is the scope after doing it and how much is the fee structure?

how to do phd?i have done m.com n in which all subject can i do phd?what scope do i have after doing it?what vl be fees approximately?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  3. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  5. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  7. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  8. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  9. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  10. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  11. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  12. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  13. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in HR?
  14. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  16. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  17. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  18. Electronic Science related subjects available to do in PhD? Procedure to get register for PhD?
7th November 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after doing M.Com? In which subjects can I do Ph.d? What is the scope after doing it and how much is the fee structure?

if i have m.com finance then i can do phd program please give inform about it
21st January 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after doing M.Com? In which subjects can I do Ph.d? What is the scope after doing it and how much is the fee structure?

how to do Ph.D after doing M-com? in which subjects can I do Ph.d? what is the scope after doing it and how much is the fee structure
28th May 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to do PH.D after MBA? In which subject i can do it and what is the fee structure of PH.D?
26th May 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

which subjects is best for PhD after Mcom with statistics?
12th December 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do ph.d after doing m.com. What is its scope?fees of p.hd? How to do p.hd? What are the esential needs for p.hd?
10th June 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i do ph.d after m.com?can u advice me time of. Period for ph.d
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?