21st November 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?

hai

i am finished MCA i want to know how to apply and which syllabus are in PHD computer science question papers and i want to know about the fee structure of phd for better university or colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after PG in MCA? Which university is the best and what is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for the course of Ph.D in computer science from Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Lucknow
  4. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  5. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  6. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  7. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  8. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  9. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Tech computer science? I have scored 70% in 12th class
  11. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  12. Can I do PhD in Computer Science having 62% marks?
  13. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  16. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  17. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  18. Information about MCA distance learning course?
8th December 2014, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?

Fee in a Government college will be less compared to a Private college. Hence, if you can get admission in a top Government University, then you will surely pursue your course at an affordable cost.

In Jamia Milia Islamia University, the fee for Ph.D Computer Science is Rs. 12900 for the course. It is a Central Government University.

In IGNOU, the course fee is Rs. 14000 for Ph.D in Computer Science. The minimum duration for the course is 2 years and maximum is 5 years.

For more information visit http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/561/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?