26th July 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?

Dear All,
I want to know the fee structure and all for PhD in Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics. I want to know the details of PhD course in Physiotherapy. Please let me know the colleges also. Please do reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  3. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  5. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  6. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  7. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  8. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  9. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  10. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Life Science and Biotechnology course in India? Detailed information about this course?
  12. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  13. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  14. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  15. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  16. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  17. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  18. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
30th October 2017, 06:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?

List of Colleges Offer Ph.D Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics) Course:-

1. Meenakshi College of Physiotherapy and Hospital, Chennai

2. Jamia Millia Ialamia, New Delhi

3. Maharaj Vinayak Global University, Jaipur

4. Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai

5. Dr. MV Shetty College of Physiotherapy, Mangalore

6. Geetanjli University, Udaipur

7. Jaipur Physiotherapy College and Hospital, Jaipur

8. Punjabi university, Patiala

So these are institutes offer Ph.D physiotherapy course. Here below are details regarding fee structure for Ph.D physiotherapy course in orthopaedics:-

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for Ph.D Physiotherapy course is different for different institutes but mainly varies from Rs:- 75,000/ to Rs:- 95,000/ for whole course.

- Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D physiotherapy course is post graduate degree in physiotherapy from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

- Minimum duration of Ph.D physiotherapy course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?