30th December 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?

Hi,
I am Shahid Mushtaq currently pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical engg. I am looking forward for six months internship In Air India.. I want to know
Is it right choice for mech engg student to do internship in this field?
What is the fee for internship program in Air India?
Procedure to follow?
Please do reply as soon as possible, I will be highly grateful to you. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  7. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  9. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  13. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  16. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  17. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?