8th September 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of Bachelor of Interior Designer?

I AM A BACHOLAR OF INTERIOR DESIGNER (B.des.). AM I ELIGIBLE FOR GATE?
reply me soon on this.

2nd October 2011, 06:46 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of Bachelor of Interior Designer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM A BACHOLAR OF INTERIOR DESIGNER (B.des.). AM I ELIGIBLE FOR GATE?
reply me soon on this.
GATE : Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers.

This examination is to provide an opportunity for Further technical studies for the students who completed their

Bachelors in Technology,Engineering or Architecture.

Masters students in Science,Mathematics,Computer Applications are eligible to apply.

I think you are confused with CEED : CEED is the Common Entrance examination for Design.

after your Bachelors degree you will get Masters opportunity in your Interior designing after clearing this CEED examination.
This CEED exam is conducted by a IIT for admissions in to various Masters program in Interior designing for the students of B.Des.

So you can appear for the CEEd entrance in order to get admissions in Masters course for doing in IIT's and ISC.

and many more institutes are there which will accept you with CEED score if you want to see the list JustClick here

Mostly this exam will be conducted in 2nd week of january and the notification for this CEED exam will be unveiled in the month of September

so follow that notification according to that you can apply and get enrolled for CEED , to take your Masters program.

Now forget about GATE and concentrate on CEED exam.

Wish you all luck for admission in IIT's

Regards
2nd October 2011, 07:15 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of Bachelor of Interior Designer?

Dear pal,
GATE exam is a aptitude exam for the Engineers and for other few masters course.
The education eligibility is below
Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/Pharmacy
Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications
as you do not have the required qualification you can not apply for this exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?