10th September 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?

hi..sir i m Rishabh Rastogi,a b.sc. math student and i wanna know that how can i get admission in pg with aeronautical after b.sc. (P.C.M)...plz tell me bcoz i am very interested in it..and i wanna be a post graduated with aeronautical..so in which university i can get admission..

Related Questions:
  1. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  2. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  3. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  4. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  5. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  7. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  9. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  10. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after diploma? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  14. Marks required in AIEEE for admission in Aeronautical?
  15. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical/Automobile Engineering) in UK being a 11th student?
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
14th December 2011, 09:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?

There are few universities which offer PG courses like M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Aerospace engineering & Avionics in India. You can join Indian Institute of Astrophysics if you have the required eligibility, you have to sit for the entrance test. For more details, refer, http://www.iiap.res.in
Also ther are several other institutes like Indian Institute of Astrophysics, (Bangalore) , Indian Institute of Science, (Bangalore), Raman Research Institute, (Bangalore), Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, (Pune) to name a few.
Most of these institutes offer opportunities to the aspiring candidates based on a joint entrance test followed by an interview.The minimum qualification required for appearing for the entrance exam is a Master's degree in Physics. Some of these institutes accomodate engineering graduates as well.
14th April 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?

WHICH COURSE I CAN DO AFTER COMPLETING BSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?