14th March 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?

i want get admission in aeronautical engineering,so what can i do?
i passd 12th science in 2011(march).
when the admission process will start for aeronautical engineering?
and which exam( or entrance examination) was needed to pass for get admission in aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  2. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  3. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  4. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  5. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  6. Procedure to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  7. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  8. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  11. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  12. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  15. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  17. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  18. How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
4th April 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?

Sir,Now i'm counting my diploma in E & TC.after compelting my cource can i get join in aeronautical eng.is it good career options.is it possible.plz kindely inform.
19th April 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?

Dear Sir,
I have passed 10th exam.What should I do to admit myself in aeronautical engineering course?
22nd May 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

can iget vseat in manipal main campus by getting rankof 5577
9th June 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

what is process for admission in aeronautical engineering
9th June 2012, 08:34 PM
kinnarnara

dear friend,

You can join aeronautical engineering by applying engineering entrance exam.
Otherwiste apply entrance exam which is conducted by university/college of aeronautical engineering.
Best of luck
10th June 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I have passed 12 sci exam.and i want get admission in aeronatical enginnering.
what is the admission process?
13th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to do aeronutical engg frm mumbai pls guide me for getting admission in the same?
15th June 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

sir my aieee air rank 79500 with obc wich Goverment/pvt colleges are best for me .
i m suresh from jharkhand sir tell me i m confused at [email protected]/7654370037
18th June 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

after completing aerounautical engineering . how much salary we will get
30th July 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i want donot khow any process i have just pass my 2 in science and my aim is to be aeronautical engineer.but in nepal this is not facilityso sir which one is the best country for the aeronautical engineeirng.i am also first boy in whone collage and i get 84.5 % in 2 exam.Please help me sir
4th November 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i will be completing m intermediate(MPC) by this year.i want to aeronautical engg.plz can u help me how to proceed to get admission in govt aeronautical engg colleges in ap
18th November 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to get admission in aero nautical colleges ? what will be the expenditure?
30th December 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
I passd 12th science in 2011(march).
When the admission process will start for aeronautical engineering?
And which exam( or entrance examination) was needed to pass for get admission in aeronautical engineering?
i m bangladashi.how mucj taka need for compite this study
31st December 2012, 11:27 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passd 12th science in 2011(march).
when the admission process will start for aeronautical engineering?
and which exam( or entrance examination) was needed to pass for get admission in aeronautical engineering?
In order to take Admission in Aeronautical Engineering course you will have to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam.

Thus you will have to appear in JEE Exam.

In order to appear in this Exam,you will require the Following Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be passed out in 10+2/Intermediate with Science stream from Recognized board/university.
>>English should be compulsory subjects in 10+2.
>>Your subject combination in 10+2 should be Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics.

Syllabus:-

Questions in this Exam will be asked from:-

>>Physics.
>>Chemistry.
>>Mathematics.

Exam Pattern:- There will be two Exams conducted :-

1)JEE MAINS - It will contains total of 180 questions from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
All questions will be objective type with 4 options.

NEGATIVE MARKING:-For Every Wrong Answers there will be 0.25 marks deduced from your Marks obtained.

2)JEE ADVANCED:- It will also contains total of 180 questions from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

NOTE:-You will eligible to appear in this Exam after getting pass in Mains Exams.For appearing in this Exam,your Ranking in JEE MAINS Exams should be within 1,50,000.
After getting pass in this Exam,you will be eligible to get IIT Engineering college.
31st December 2012, 05:22 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering you need to give the entrance exam conducted by the state or central government.

The course will be available in very few branches and it will be tough if you get low score in the entrance examination.

If you score good marks and have good academic percentage then you can easily find a good college for sure.

Thank you,

All the best.
31st December 2012, 06:48 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

To become Aeronautical Engineer, you will have to pass any engineering entrance exam. There are exams conducted by central government colleges, state government colleges and even private colleges.

The first option would be ISEET entrance exam. It is a new entrance exam which will be held for the first time in 2013. The ISEET entrance exam would be replacing AIEEE and IIT-JEE entrance exam.

If you want admission in National Institute of Technology or the Indian Institute of Technology then this is the entrance exam which you must appear. There are very few details available about the entrance exam but ISEET is expected to be conducted in March/April 2013.

ISEET Eligibility

1. Must have completed Class 12th with PCM subjects.

2. At least 40 percent marks in 12th board.

Exam Pattern

1. ISEET Main

Reading Comprehension & Critical Thinking

Logical Reasoning

The duration of ISEET Main exam is 3 hours.

2. ISEET Advance

Problem Solving Ability in Basic Science Subjects

The duration of ISEET Advance is also 3 hours. Both papers will be conducted on the same day.

Selection Process

The selection process would be different for ISEET in comparison with AIEEE or IIT-JEE. Apart from your marks in the entrance exam, the marks obtained in 12th standard would also play critical role.

The ISEET Main and Advance exam will carry 30 percent weightage each. While the remaining 40 percent weightage would be carry by the marks in 12th board.

Besides the ISEET entrance exam, there are entrance exams conducted in each state for admission in the engineering institutes. For example if you want admission in engineering college in Uttar Pradesh, you will have to appear for UPSEE entrance exam.
31st December 2012, 07:53 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?

Hi,

To join Aeronautical Engineering you must appear Entrance Exam.

You will have to appear in JEE Exam.

Educational Qualification:-

You must be passed out in 10+2/Intermediate with Science stream from
Recognized board/university.

English should be compulsory subjects in 10+2.

Your subject combination in 10+2 should be Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics.

It is conducted in 2 forms :

JEE MAINS - It will contains total of 180 questions from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

JEE ADVANCED:- It will also contains total of 180 questions from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

Cool....
31st December 2012, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all pass your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics if you want to do Aeronautical Engineering Course.

There will be entrance exam after you pass your 10+2 with above subjects.

The entrance exam will test your knowledge in physics, Chemistry and maths. If you want to get a good college then you have to get a good rank in the entrance exams.

There were many exams conducted in India like IIT JEE, AIEEE and other state entrance exams for admission into Aeronautical Engineering course.

From 2013 there will be a common entrance exam for Engineering course in India which will be known as ISEET.

Hence in 2013 you have to apply for ISEET if you want to get admission in IITs, NITs and other engineering colleges in India.

In ISEET the 10+2 marks will be counted . Hence you must have good marks in 10+2 also if you want to get a good rank. 40% marks of 10+2 will be counted in ISEET.

For more information visit http://www.iseet.co.in
3rd February 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

now im in class IX. i have a aim to do aeronautical engg. plz tell the procedure for aeronautical engg.
27th February 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir , can I take addmission for M.TECH OR ME aeronautical engg after completing my BE in E&TC?
28th February 2013, 09:26 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

In order to get admission in aeronautical engineering, you will have to crach the entrnace exam conducted for it.

These are the exams through which you can get admissionin aeronautical engineering -

IIT JEE

CBSE

AIEEE

Eligibility for Aeronautical engineering exam -

You should have passed intermediate with 60% marks and with Physics, chemistry and Maths.

You will get the college according to the rank you get in th eentrance exam.

List of colleges offering Aeronautical engineering -

Hindustan Academy Of Aviation, Bangalore

Institute of aeronautical & Marine Engineering, Bangalore

IIT Chennai

IIT Mumbai

IIT Kanpur

IIT Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College

Madras Institute Of technology

Academy of aerospace and Aviation, Indore

Institute of Aeronautical engineering, Dehradun

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Bangalore

24th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

how can i write that entrance xam and where should have to for that
10th April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any one intrested in taking admission in Btech./ BE /Bpharma/Aeronautical for 2013-14.
Then contact me direct without any donation.
E-mail at [email protected]
Or call me 91-8966858671
9th October 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Assalam-o-Alaikum!
I am a student of A level. May i take admission in aeronautical engineering? :)
28th May 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance exam to get AE branch a student having very low % mark
16th October 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in 12th class and i will pass it till march and i belongs to sc caste tell me the procedure how much percantage is needed to get admission in aeronautical collage i am belongs to sc caste
26th March 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, , I just passed out my 12 tth board exams, i am preparing for maharastra CET, how many marks i need for the admission for aeronautical engineering. ( both board and entrance examination ) regarding to SBC cast..
2nd August 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with subject maths.
I wants to know about aeronautical engineering how to join or how to get admission in this institute. And about fees also.
Thank You
2nd June 2018, 05:15 PM
iamssuhana

You need to have 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Mathematics and English) or equivalent, subject to qualifying TEST or JEE Main marks. Top colleges are: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore

International Institute of Aerospace Engineering & Management (IIAEM-Jain University), Bangalor

Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore

(IIT), Mumbai,Kanpur, Chennai, Kharagpur

Lovely Professional University, (LPU) Punjab

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur (IIEST-S), Howrah

Anna University, Chennai

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi

Defence Institute of Advanced Technology(DIAT/IAT), Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?