14th September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CA with B.Com? What is the scope of CA? Minimum fees for CA?

I am a B.com student. I want to join in CA. can i join CA along with B.com?
What is the scope of CA? If we get CA we can sure in a job? What is the minimum fees for CA? How many period shoud need to complete CA?

24th September 2011, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CA with B.Com? What is the scope of CA? Minimum fees for CA?

Yes certainly you can join for the CA course along with B.Com. You need to submit proof of completing the 12th standard. You will take at least 3 years to complete this course. You will find opportunities in consultancy firms, MNC's. After gaining experience you can work independently too. The fees will depend on the quantum of work and the hours spent. Normally the fees is at least Rs 1000 per hour.
16th December 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join CA with B.Com? What is the scope of CA? Minimum fees for CA?

i was clear my ipcc exam & i am interested in egnu university for b.com help
3rd March 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in b.com hons. can i opt CA az a carrier option???i mean is it like useful???what is its scope???how much exact time does it take???
8th July 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after b.com
19th December 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What course i do after b.com.? Which is the better c.a or mba? And how i register c.a
2nd February 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

can i do ipcc-ca after completion of b.com,by skipping cpt..??
18th April 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

can we work while doing ca?
26th May 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Is CA very very difficult to study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?