18th March 2012, 11:31 AM
transporterglobal

What is the scope in law and B.Com management? Best field to get into B.Com?

What is the job scope for people who is studying financial law and bcom managment.which is the best field to get into in the bcom range of studys

28th September 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in law and B.Com management? Best field to get into B.Com?

hi my name is sunil and i want to know that am i eligible for the exam of railway and i m persuing b.com hons 3rd year
15th April 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in law and B.Com management? Best field to get into B.Com?

i am in a problem...
can anyone help me,what can i do with commerce and computer after 12 class....
that i can get best job atleast 30,000 rupees in starting..
i can give source also...
plz contact me on facebook [email protected]
30th October 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi guys
I'm studing b.com computer final year my question is 1. what can do in the future, 4 example, job ?
2. What the name of occupaction or specilization will be wrritten in my certificate or passport
Thanks 4 all
24th February 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

A.O.A i m student of b.com what i can do after b.com like career and jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?