29th January 2011, 02:39 PM
manisha k. sapkale

Can I get admission for B.Ed in Mumbai after passing T.Y.B.Com in 2nd Attempt? Procedure for taking admission?

Hi,
I am passed my T.Y.B.com in 2nd attempt, so can i get admission for B.ed in mumbai ? what is the procedure for taking admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  2. Can I get admission for B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing TYB.Com?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  4. Admission procedure for taking admission into B.Ed. in MUmbai University?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  6. How to take admission in medical?
  7. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure for 2nd year admission for B.E? List of institutes in Mumbai and Pune?
  9. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  10. Can I directly enter in IPCC after passing TYB.Com in 2nd attempt
  11. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  12. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  13. Can I take direct admission in TYB.Com after passing HSc 2nd year?
  14. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. Syllabus for Management course after TYBCOM in 2010-11? When are the exams?
  16. Can I get admission in Rizvi College after passing M.Com from Mumbai University?
  17. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the fees?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Mumbai College after completing B.A from CMJ university
30th January 2011, 04:38 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed in Mumbai after passing T.Y.B.Com in 2nd Attempt? Procedure for taking admission?

hello friend.........
to get admission in the B.Ed colleges in mumbai you have to be a graduate with minimum of the 50% of the marks .....
so even if you have passes t.y.b.com in 2nd attempt you are eligible ..
the procedure is to fill up the application form for the exam to get admission into the b ed colleges .............
29th March 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed in Mumbai after passing T.Y.B.Com in 2nd Attempt? Procedure for taking admission?

i want to know whether mumbai university offers correspondence in bed please let me know
30th April 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

wats d complete procedure to gt admission 4 b.ed? n where do v gt dis forms?
26th May 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b.ed , i have passed bsc in 2nd attempt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?