27th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the norm to join Tamilnadu Medical College being an NRI? How much is the initial fees?

Regarding NRI quota seats. those who would like to join Tamil Nadu medical college seats student studying in Gulf countries in CBSE syabulls. what are the norms required. How much initial fees and minimum marks.

Related Questions:
  1. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  2. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  3. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  5. Can I join Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore after scoring 60%? I want to join in NRI quota
  6. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  7. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
  8. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  9. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  10. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  11. How much is the approximate Capitation Fees of medical colleges in Bangalore?
  12. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  13. Will I get a seat in tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 190 in Biology?
  14. Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?
  15. Detail and procedure to pursue MBBS in Hyderabad India?
  16. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  17. Admission procedure in Medical field for an NRI? -- [New]
  18. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
15th March 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the norm to join Tamilnadu Medical College being an NRI? How much is the initial fees?

gulf tamil nadu students MBBS admission in government quota
20th March 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the norm to join Tamilnadu Medical College being an NRI? How much is the initial fees?

my daughter is studying 2 in TN.Is there any NRI sponsorship quota in TN Govt medical colleges? What is the fees? What documents to be produced?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?