20th September 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of NDA exam going to be declared? What is the expected date of announcement?

when the result of NDA II will be declared. expected date of announcement.

27th September 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of NDA exam going to be declared? What is the expected date of announcement?

when will be the results are going to be announced for nda and na 2 2011
28th September 2011, 01:11 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the results of NDA exam going to be declared? What is the expected date of announcement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the result of NDA II will be declared. expected date of announcement.
NDA (National Defense Academy) Examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year and To apply for this examination you need to complete your 12Th examination. The examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year 2 Times, For this year NDA (I) and NDA (II) Examination was Already completed.

NDA (I) Examination Result was Already declared and If you have appeared for NDA (II) Examination, then please wait for the Result because the Result was Not declared by the Comission. So Please wait for Few Months, when the result was declared it will be Updated in the UPSC Website.

>> The exact date we cant Provide you, But The Result of NDA Examination was Going to be declared in Few Months.

So, Just wait and check the UPSC Website to get the complete Information About the Results -

http://upsc.gov.in
28th September 2011, 04:45 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: When are the results of NDA exam going to be declared? What is the expected date of announcement?

HI DEAR
NDA (National Defense Academy)

Examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year and To apply for this examination you need to complete your 12Th examination.

The examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year 2 Times, For this year NDA (I) and NDA (II) Examination was Already completed.

NDA (I) Examination Result was Already declared and If you have appeared for NDA (II) Examination, then please wait for the Result because the Result was Not declared by the Comission. So Please wait for Few Months, when the result was declared it will be Updated in the UPSC Website.

>> The exact date we cant Provide you, But The Result of NDA Examination was Going to be declared in Few Months.

So, Just wait and check the UPSC Website to get the complete Information About the Results -

http://upsc.gov.in

~MANOJ~
28th September 2011, 04:53 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: When are the results of NDA exam going to be declared? What is the expected date of announcement?

HI DEAR
NDA (National Defense Academy) Examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year and To apply for this examination you need to complete your 12Th examination. The examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year 2 Times, For this year NDA (I) and NDA (II) Examination was Already completed.

So, Just wait and check the UPSC Website to get the complete Information.

GOOD LUCK
12th October 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

when the nda 2 augest2011 results decleared? please inform me about my results?
22nd October 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

when the nda 2 results will announce and what is the expected month n date approximately
22nd October 2011, 06:41 PM
ritam88888

i have applied for nda 2 2011 exam and i want to know the date of announcement of results of nda 2 2011 please help me i telling the date
i am sure that i will be selected for SSB plese tell me the date
4th November 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

when the result of nda exam,conducted in august 2011,is going to be declared?
6th November 2011, 05:10 PM
ritam88888

Wink Re: When are the results of NDA exam going to be declared? What is the expected date of announcement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the nda 2 results will announce and what is the expected month n date approximately
relax nda 2 results are not yet declared but expecting to be declared in first week of december 2011 . I am not sure but you have to wait
BEST OF LUCK
9th November 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, my roll no. Is 181669 and i want to know the date of the announcement of results of nda and na exams held on 21 aug 2011Plz kindly inform me the date on my email:[email protected] you
5th March 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

gud day sir,i'm kansusu isah yabagi d son of col II yabagi RTD.am only asking question on when wil d 64 regular intake result wil bi plased out?
20th July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

result of nda exam taken on 15/4/2012,when?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?