3rd April 2012, 11:55 PM
harikeshv

Which institute is more reputed for diploma in electrical through distance?

dear sir,

i want to do diploma in electrical in distance mode, kindly guide me with the institute which are reputed and recognized.

harikesh

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved institute for distance Diploma in Electrical
  2. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  3. Diploma course in Electrical through distance education from Indian while residing in Bahrain?
  4. How to do B.Tech/B.E distance course after doing diploma in electrical engineering and while working in private sector?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  6. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  8. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  9. Universities offering Diploma in Electrical from Distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Institutes which give diploma certificate in electrical engineering from distance? I am working in electrical related field
  11. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  13. Can I do MSc in Maths/Computer Science in Private? What is the eligibility for this?
  14. Can I get electrical diploma without joining any institute?
  15. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  17. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  18. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
20th July 2012, 09:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is more reputed for diploma in electrical through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harikeshv View Post
dear sir,

i want to do diploma in electrical in distance mode, kindly guide me with the institute which are reputed and recognized.

harikesh

There are very Few recognized Institutions which offers Technical programs through Distance mode. One of those few recognized Institutions is the Karnataka State Open University. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance education Council [DEC]. The University offers various Diploma programs in Engineering departments including Electrical. Candidate who have passed the Xth with Mathematics are eligible for the 3 years Diploma program. Provision for lateral entry into the third semester is applicable for those candidates who have passed the +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Xth with ITI.

For detail information one must refer to the KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?