14th December 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the total fee structure

I want top know about admission for B.Ed in jammu university,and total fee also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  2. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the total fee structure
  4. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  5. Total fees of Jammu University of B.Ed course?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  7. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  8. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  9. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  10. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  11. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  13. Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the B.Ed course fee structure in Jammu university?
  15. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?
  16. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  17. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  18. Fee structure to join B.Ed course in Jammu University?
18th March 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the total fee structure

How to get admission in B.ED in Jammu University?
10th May 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the total fee structure

what is the total fees of jammu bed ?
7th February 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

This university have ncte approved or equivelant to sambalpur university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?