6th July 2012, 08:27 PM
Sangita lohkare

How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?

what is the processure for admission ?
last date of admission?
correspondence admission in mumbai university of total fees?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  2. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  4. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  5. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  10. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  11. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  13. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  14. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
10th June 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?

"I want admission in FYBsc correspondence ,pls give the details of procedure & last dt of admission in
mumbai university and addmission fees details and study materials
Reply me
[email protected]
[email protected]"
25th July 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?

Tell me subject of fyba
9th September 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN CORRESPONDENCE BA COURSE IN UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI?
29th May 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission through correspondence B.com 2nd, 3rd Year in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? What are documents required?
And tell about subjects and syllabus? How can give Exams? Details about Exam schedule and last date of Admission please give a reply fastly.
As below my full name and e-mail id please reply me on this id.
Name - Komal Sheth
E-Mail - [email protected]
2nd August 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed HSC in 2004 now its almost 10 years
Can I give correspondence Fy,Sy & TY b.com.
What is the procedure?which is the last date of admmission?

Name-Poonam Soungar
[email protected]
2nd August 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed HSC in 2004 now its almost 10 years
Can I give correspondence Fy,Sy & TY b.com.
What is the procedure?which is the last date of admmission?is there any option available of night college to attend lectures?

Name-Poonam Soungar
[email protected]
14th November 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for M.A edu? i have done my B.sc in food science and nutrition(home science) how can i apply for ma course?
21st December 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I have pass 12th and F.Y.Bom in NM College ATKT so want to complete my Degree in Mumbai University.. corresponding.. Please give advice to How to apply.
21st April 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have failed ssc in 2009. But i want to do corresponding. Hw to apply and what is the procedure.
[email protected]
12th March 2019, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

How to take MA History admission through correspondence by mumbai university. I am from Kerala now settled in kalyan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?