22nd September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Information about NET exam? Which are the best books for preparation of NET exam?

Respected Sir, Myself Neha Anand And I am pursuing an M.Sc-Pollution Control (Final year) From The Global Open University of Nagaland. I Want to know about NET Exams and Which Book is best for the preparation of NET Exams? Please Guide me.......

10th October 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about NET exam? Which are the best books for preparation of NET exam?

hellow sir,
myself shraddha meshram . i am studing in M.A.II year of economics . i want to apply on NET.SEt exan.
8th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about NET exam? Which are the best books for preparation of NET exam?

Hello sir myself Rajender Sharma & I want to know about net exam books which is most popular ?
4th October 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir myself purave .i am studing in M.A.I year politics . i want apply net exam
11th October 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me the best coaching classes in Mumbai for NET exams??
30th January 2013, 11:48 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Hi
The following is the list of some very helpful books to refer to during NET preparation:

A Students manual of library and information science By PSG Kumar.

MCQ for Library and Information Science By Asundi .

Descriptive Questions in library and information science By Lal and Kumar.

IGNOU Stduy Materials Visit ;http://www.egyankosh.ac.in/

It will help you if you gain an upper hand by studying various Universities correspondence course materials.
You can also read research articles related to digital library , open sources softwares , Cloud Computing etc.

For more information you can visit the following site:

http://www.ugc.ac.in/
Hope this will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?