1st June 2011, 06:05 AM
farwin

Best books for CDS exam and books for general studies? How to prepare for SSB interview?

i a m a final year student of a degree.i would like to know the best books for the cds exam.tell the books for general studies and so.and also tell that how to prepare for the SSB interview?

21st August 2011, 03:02 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Best books for CDS exam and books for general studies? How to prepare for SSB interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by farwin View Post
i a m a final year student of a degree.i would like to know the best books for the cds exam.tell the books for general studies and so.and also tell that how to prepare for the SSB interview?
Combined Defense Service Examination Books !!!

Before discussing about Books below are some basic facts that One should know about CDSE Examination.

Age Critieria For CDSE is Different For Different Entries.

As

For IMA i.e Indian Military academy age should be 19 years to 23 years of age.

For IAF i.e Indian Air force age should be 19 years to 23 years.

For Officer's training academy it should be 19 years to 25 years.

and last for Naval academy it should be 19 to 22 years.

Any more Information Regarding any Either you can visit Indianarmy.nic.in Or www.upsc.gov.in

Good BOOKS On CDSE Exam :-

Above books should be referred for CDS Exam and for SSB start preparing from Coaching centers if you are really desirous to get into it.

There are lot of NDA Coaching Centers in India. In which place actually you need NDA Coaching.

From time to time in each state there is good and best Coaching institutes for SSB. Where Students who are desirous are learning the Quality and ability to adapt things , and different techniques how to clear SSB .

In India i would like list out the best Coaching Centers for SSB are

1) BALNOI'S ACADEMY DELHI.
2) OFFICER'S ACADEMY HYDERABAD.
3) CAVALIER INDIA
etc and many more
10th September 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for CDS exam and books for general studies? How to prepare for SSB interview?

The Best book for General studies is Tata Mcgrawhill GENERAL STUDIES MANUAL. If you study properly from this book you dont require any other book to study from.
10th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for CDS exam and books for general studies? How to prepare for SSB interview?

is tata mcgraw aptitude for cat is good enough for elementary mathematics in cds.does this book covers all mathmatics syllabus.
12th November 2011, 05:41 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in CDS examination
You can follow these books

For more details you can follow these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cds.pdf(227.9 KB, 955 views)
27th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am in 4th sem of engg(civil). what i do for cds preparation...???
11th February 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am in 6th sem of my engg(electical engg).am i eligible for cds exam.
28th June 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

how to prepair for cds exam ?? for girls? and what is study martial???
10th January 2013, 01:23 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best books for CDS exam and books for general studies----------

1.OFFICER'S ACADEMY (HYDERABAD)

2.CAVALIER INDIA

3.BALNOI'S ACADEMY (delhi)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th March 2013, 06:13 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by farwin View Post
Top CDS Exam Books To Follow:-

CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam (Paperback)
Author: Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers

Study Package for CDS 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: Atul Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education

CDS Exam Guide 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

CDS Combined Defence Services Examination: 10 Practice Sets 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CDS Chapterwise - Sectionwise Solved Papers 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant

SSB Interview: The Complete Guide
Author: NK Natarajan's
Publisher: Arihant

SSB Interviews and Psycho Intelligence Tests (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Hope this helps :-> :->
5th March 2013, 03:52 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Farwin,

The acronym for CDS is Combined Defence Services.

The best books to be referred for CDS examination(General Studies and SSB interview) are prescribed as below:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
25th January 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I couldn't prepare for cdse due to some problems.I now simply want to know that which book is good for cdse-10 practice set by arihant or the book for CDSE by upkar(it consists of only 2012 solved paper and then topic-wise chapters)
22nd March 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear respected sir,i am 21years and studing f.y. B.A with english..i want to be an army officer..this is my passion.i want to join indian army..so pleas kindly informe me that can i give cds exam next book year in sept. After s.y...if yes then how?tell me the name of best few books and auther..and i have to join coaching?if yes then how?so pleas give me information about books,coaching,needed marks in every subject,...what should i do for cds...reply soon sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?