18th November 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?

Hello
I got 59% agg. in Btech mechanical
and doing German a1 a2 with ielts
what chaces i have for germany
study MS mechnical???????????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  4. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  5. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  6. How to study masters education in germany?
  7. University nearby Koln to pursue MBA?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  10. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  14. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  16. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  17. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  18. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
19th November 2014, 09:52 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?

For MS programme in Germany a candidate need to Have a certificate of Germany till A2 which states that the candidate is able to speak and read German. In all the German universities this is mandatory. So after you complete your A2 level you can apply for Masters Of Science in German University.

There is a Entrance examination called DAAD which is only for studying in Germany Which also provides scholarship to deserving candidates.
You can find Further information Regarding DAAD on this website-:

www.daad.de/en/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?