30th October 2011, 12:04 PM
jyothi14

While in 5th semester MCA(VTO) how to join internship?

Hi sir,
i am jyothi studying 5th sem MCA(VTU)....have to get internship so can u plz guide me to join company

24th November 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: While in 5th semester MCA(VTO) how to join internship?

Hi sir,
I anil sharma from shobhit university studying in 5th semester and i want an internship in your company so please guide me.
[email protected]
14th January 2012, 07:47 AM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about how to get internship for the MCA students..

there are many of the companies providing internship for the students, but not all the students.. because they don't want to take students with poor knowledge. In that they are conducted some tests to take students for the internship

So prepare well in your subject and get good company for the internship..

All The Best VMS-AJH
16th November 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can you list out some of the companies where we can apply for the internship(MCA)..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?