30th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Courses of Biotechnology after completion of 4 years course in engineering colleges?

cources of biotechnology after completion pf 4 years course un engineering colleages

Related Questions:
  1. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  3. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  4. Details about availabilities of MBA courses in biotechnology
  5. What courses to do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course?
  8. Which government colleges provide BSc Biotechnology courses?
  9. Which are the PG courses other MBA after completion of TY? Best colleges offering these courses?
  10. Which competitive exams I have to appear for to pursue B.Sc or B.Tech in Genetics?
  11. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  12. What should I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completion of MSc Animal Biotechnology
  14. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  15. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  16. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  17. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  18. What are the courses in Biotechnology and BSc Microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
16th November 2012, 09:57 PM
chandanasrik

Default Re: Courses of Biotechnology after completion of 4 years course in engineering colleges?

hi

there r so many course r there in for biotech students. if u want to persuad a career in biotech so many private laboratories r proving some courses in bio- informatics, genetics, micro biology,pharmacovigilence, plant tissue culture e.t.c. these r self funded courses

or if u want to come in it field learn sas or sql, and familar with ms office.

or do m.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?