13th March 2011, 02:42 PM
varshajoshi31

Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?

I am a class XII passout, born in maharashtra. both my parents are born and have done their schooling in maharashtra, and own property in pune. However, due to my father being in the defence services, i have done my schooling outside maharashtra- in bangalore. I would like to know whether i could get a maharashtra domicile, so that i could appear in the entrance exams as a maharashtra candidate ? PLEASE ADVISE.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  2. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  3. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  4. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  5. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  6. How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state? -- [New]
  7. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  8. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  9. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  10. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  11. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  12. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  13. Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET?
  14. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  15. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  16. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  17. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
12th February 2012, 09:43 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?

As, you are asking for the possibilities for Maharashtra domicile exam.
Yes, you can get Maharashtra domicile if you have done your schooling from outside maharashtra.
You can get the previous years question papers/model papers along with the Syllabus from the web address (http://www.jbigdeal.com)
Hope for you good preparation for the examination along with the success.
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum.
9th April 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?

how many days will it take to get the domicile after application? also will school report cards from KG till 10th standard do as proof?
29th April 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am from the other state but i completed my school education upto 10th class so can i get domicile of maharashtra state
24th December 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10th from maharashtra but 12 th from outside maharashtra,can i be elligible to appear for maharashtra state quota seat for maharashtra........pls ans as soon as possible.
1st January 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i have domicile by birth from uttarpradesh can i get domicile from maharashtra as i an liviling here since last 25 years & done my schooling from here
28th May 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

My father is having domicile of maharashtra but I was born in madhya Pradesh also my schooling upto hsc took place in madhya pradesh.
Since last three years I am studying in maharashtra can I get the domicile of Maharashtra state?
8th May 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was born in Maharashtra. My wife is born and educated in Maharashtra. My daughter is not educated in Maharashtra as I am working in Central Govt.U/T, transferable all over India. I was posted in Mumbai also for 6 years (1989-1995). Does my daughter require domicile certificate for appearing in medical entrance exam as a state candidate.
25th February 2020, 11:29 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility for getting a domecile is
Candidate must have stayed at least for 10 years in terms state
Candidate must have passed 10 and 12 from the state
If you fulfil the above criteria you will be eligible for the domecile
As your father is in defence sector you can be eligible for getting a domecile certificate
2nd November 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Maharashtra for 20 years but I am not born and brought up in Maharashtra but my son is Born and brought up in Maharashtra so how can he get domicile certificate
2nd May 2022, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studies in madhya pradesh in 12th class but engg studies in maharashtra, so entaranc exam information pl suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?