22nd May 2011, 08:40 AM
ksureshna

Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?

Dear Sir
Am a central govt. employee.My Daughter studied in rajasthan up to 8th std and then i got transfered to mumbai.now she is studying in mumbai. she is doing her XII th. She was born in rajasthan.I was also born in Rajasthan and her mother was born in Kerala. I would like to know whether she needs a domicile certificate for appearing in MH-CET exams for medical science. Please guide me.
Regards

K Suresh Nair

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  2. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  3. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  4. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  5. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  6. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  7. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  8. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  9. Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?
  10. Domicile for appearing MHT-CET after HSC from Maharashtra?
  11. Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?
  12. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  13. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  14. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  15. New rules about cet regarding domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  17. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  18. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
20th August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?

i have passed ssc and hsc from maharashra.do i need domicile certificateMHT-CET
29th August 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?

Dear sir,
My son is born and bought up in mumbay. he required domicile certificate for higher studies?
12th April 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

My son has passed ICSE 10TH From Mumbai ( RYAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL , GOKULDHAM).Also he has appeared 12th Exam of Maharashtra Board ( Vidyanidhi School,Juhu).Do these certificates i.e 10th Pass , 12th Appearing etc.make him eligible for DOMICILE Certificate of Mahrashtra? We have not complete 10 Years stay at Mumbai.

M.R.SUTAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?