7th November 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill the forms for NET entrance exam after appearing for NET exam?

i am an m a in english literature i want to appear for the net exam what is the last date of filling in the forms

8th November 2011, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fill the forms for NET entrance exam after appearing for NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am an m a in english literature i want to appear for the net exam what is the last date of filling in the forms
EXAM DATE SCHEDULE FOR NET EXAM

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 20 th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 25 Th october 2011

Application fees for General-450
OBC-250
SC/ST-150
8th November 2011, 09:32 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fill the forms for NET entrance exam after appearing for NET exam?

Quote:
Sorry To say But The Last Date of apply for NET Examination Online Was Already Over !!

So, If you have Not applied, then you have Missed the Chance this year. So please wait for the Next year June NET Examination and then apply.

The last date of apply for December NET Examination was 31/Oct/2011.

So, You cant fill the Online Application form of NET Examination Now, So please apply for Next year June NET Examination, The December NET Examination will be Held on 24/Dec/2011.

To apply for NET Examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

The examination Fees of NET was Rs 450 and You have to pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank and then you are allow to fill the Online NET Application form.

Important Dates :

>> Application Submission Start Date : Monday, Sept. 26, 2011
>> Application Submission End Date : Monday, Oct. 31, 2011
>> Last date for receiving the documents at the test center : Tuesday, Nov. 08, 2011
>> Examination Date : Saturday, Dec. 24, 2011.

So, You cant apply for NET Examination Now, So please apply for Next year June NET Examination and for More Information please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
8th November 2011, 10:12 AM
sathish0038

hi friend,

Sorry to say that the last date of the NET exam was completed.
If you are not applied you miss the chance to the December 2011 NET.
If you are eligible for the NET you can Apply the June NET exam.
This exam was conducted twice in a year.
The last date for the December NET exam :31/Oct/2011

The date of the NET exam held on:24/Dec/2011

the application fee for the NET exam 450/- you can pay the money through online or SBI bank with Challan.

The important dates for the December 2011 NET exams are:

The Notification to fill the NET Application:
Monday Sept/26/2011
The last date to submitt the Application is:Monday Oct/31/2011.
the date of Exam held on:Saturday Dec/24/2011.

The qualification to write the exam is minimum Post graduate with 55% required.

If you are eligible and not apply for the December exam please wait for the Next year June Net exam .

For any more about the exam results and notifications you can follow the link:

www.gugcnetonline.com
8th November 2011, 01:34 PM
miiky

(i)Application Submission Start Date : Monday, Sept. 26, 2011
(ii) Application Submission End Date : Monday, Oct. 31, 2011
(iii) Last date for receiving the documents at the test center : Tuesday, Nov. 08, 2011
(iv) Examination Date : Saturday, Dec. 24, 2011.
8th November 2011, 02:23 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

The last date of apply for December NET Examination was 31/Oct/2011.
28th November 2011, 04:50 PM
nitinrewatkar

you wil check website of ugc net you will got all information
22nd December 2011, 12:54 AM
rit.dubey

sorry brother but the last day to fill the form for NET entrance exam after appearing for NET exam has been passed out...
but don't worry you can check the date and all info about NET for next year.on given below sitehttp://successCDs.net.
THANK YOU
23rd December 2011, 10:43 PM
priyabharti

[QUOTE=sathish0038;1364959]
Sorry to say that the last date of the NET exam was completed.
If you are not applied you miss the chance to the December 2011 NET.
If you are eligible for the NET you can Apply the June NET exam.
This exam was conducted twice in a year.
The last date for the December NET exam :31/Oct/2011

The date of the NET exam held on:24/Dec/2011

the application fee for the NET exam 450/- you can pay the money through online or SBI bank with Challan.

The important dates for the December 2011 NET exams are:

The Notification to fill the NET Application:
Monday Sept/26/2011
The last date to submitt the Application is:Monday Oct/31/2011.
the date of Exam held on:Saturday Dec/24/2011.

The qualification to write the exam is minimum Post graduate with 55% required.

If you are eligible and not apply for the December exam please wait for the Next year June Net exam .

For any more about the exam results and notifications you can follow the link:

www.gugcnetonline.com
13th February 2012, 02:56 AM
sanjay kumar bairwa ji

SORRY friend !
Last date for Applying On-Line 31-10-2011
Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (2 copies), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) at the respective test centre opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) )
08-11-2011
23rd February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend
In every year UGC helds twice National eligibility test for students who either are doing masters degree or have passed with the eligibility criteria of 55% marks.If you wish to appear in the test then you must prepare wholly and solly for that and works hard. So that you will qualify it in the first attempt becuse competition increses day by day and your mind will be more soundy and in restoraration period.As your question is about the date of Net exam so the date was like this . Last date for applying On-Line 31-10-2011 and Last date for receiving the printout of online application form (2 copies), attendance Slip (one copy) and admission Card (one copy) at the respective test centre opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) ) 08-11-2011. Application fees for General-450,OBC-250,SC/ST-150. So, You can not fill the Online application form of Net examination now, So please apply for Next year June Net examination, The December Net examination will be Held on 24/Dec/2012.so i advice you for the betterment of your future try to prepare yourself for exam . I will also pray for your success.
16th March 2012, 08:08 PM
asift

Quote:
UGC conducts NET twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.

The procedure for applying for UGC-NET is described in detail in the notification for the relevant examination. The notification is published in the Employment News generally in the months of March and September and is also uploaded on the UGC website www.ugc.ac.in.
28th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Reshma S. Mirajgave

The recent last date for net life scuence is 28th March Dated exam on 17th June. Sorry to say nw u cant apply. if ur the last year student in master degree in your subject then u can start to apply for net exam will be held in Dec Second week 2012 the application form will relese in september second week nd last date will be on 30 th oct.
16th April 2012, 11:51 PM
N.Mukesh

Quote:
Hello friend,
Last date for filling in online application forms is 30th of April,2012.
Last date for receiving printout of online application form and admission card at the respective test center opted by you is 7th of May,2012.
26th June 2012, 02:47 PM
phdmgt1202

Quote:
i am an m a in English literature i want to appear for the net exam what is the last date of filling in the forms
Answer is here....................................
respected concern person...
As there is criterion of NET Exam Twice in a year viz in June and December. so now you are out to apply for June time then you can apply for December time.
for that you will have to be alert as well as updated with the help of using " the employment news paper" and by visiting a website that is---WWW.ugc.ac.in.
well to applying for December time you must be alerted on September and October month.
last date approximately for June session--- in first week of April
last date approximately for June session--- in first week of October

thankyou.
SEEMA VERMA. (JRF-NET, M.BA., M.COM ,B.B.A, B.A., PH.D Pursuing)

[email protected]
10th February 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i am m a in english i want to take exam of net in june 2013 so i want to know last date of form submission for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?