27th August 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

When are the forms of NET SET exam going to be announced? What is the date of the exam?

When the forms of net set exam are getting out for this year? What is the date of exam? Please inform quickly ,my email I'd is [email protected]

8th October 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms of NET SET exam going to be announced? What is the date of the exam?

When will be SET and NEt exam announced.Date of both exams.
1st December 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms of NET SET exam going to be announced? What is the date of the exam?

what is the date of set exam in 2013?
24th May 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am student of m.a.histroy. Can i apply net set exam?
25th March 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

when the set exam is going to be held in this year 2014 and what the state conduct set exam
email id- khan.saba [email protected]
28th July 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

When the set exam is going to be held in this year 2014 ? I am student of forensic science m.sc.can I apply the net set? My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?