24th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Gunjan Baghel

Date of ICAR NET Exam for the year 2012? When will the forms be available for this Entrance Exam? Required Qualification to appear for this Exam?

what is date for ICAR NET 2012 exam ?
when entrance forms will be available ?
what is essential qualification for exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get ICAR entrance exam forms?
  2. When is the ICAR entrance exam? Date of sale of the application forms?
  3. Where to get the forms for JMFC entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  5. How to know about the exam centre of ICAR exam? Date of ICAR entrance exam?
  6. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  7. What should I do to become a lecturer? I am a M.A in Bengali
  8. Previous year question paper of ICAR(ARS-NET) entrance exam for Agriculture Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  10. What is the date of ICAR NET form submission date?
  11. Previous years question papers of ICAR.NET? When will be ICAR conducted?
  12. What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
  13. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  14. How to register for ICAR NET entrance exam?
  15. Last date to fill the forms for NET entrance exam after appearing for NET exam?
  16. Minimum rank required in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam to get admission in top 10 ICAR research institutes?
  17. List of Horticulture books for ICAR 2015 entrance exam -- [New]
  18. Required Qualification and Syllabus for NET Exam for English?
12th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of ICAR NET Exam for the year 2012? When will the forms be available for this Entrance Exam? Required Qualification to appear for this Exam?

what is the date of net entrance exam in 2012 after 19.02.2012
18th January 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of ICAR NET Exam for the year 2012? When will the forms be available for this Entrance Exam? Required Qualification to appear for this Exam?

what about the exam fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?