14th November 2011, 11:01 PM
rachana rangra

Which are the government institutes providing 6 months internship program for B.Tech IT students?

please suggest me the government institutions which provides 6 months internship program for b.tech IT students eith stiphen

Related Questions:
  1. Government institutes providing 6 months internship?
  2. Institutes and companies in Noida and Delhi providing internship program? Contact information along with the fee structure and other requirements?
  3. Which are the institutes providing summer internship program for nanotechnology branch students in India?
  4. Internship for M.Com students in Tata Motors in Hyderabad?
  5. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  6. List of companies offering 10 months internship program to M.Tech students? -- [New]
  7. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  8. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  9. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  10. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  11. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
  13. How can I tie up with Research Institutes to my college through an Internship program?
  14. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  15. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  16. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune?
  18. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
15th November 2011, 09:59 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the government institutes providing 6 months internship program for B.Tech IT students?

Some of them are
BDL
IIIT
IITB
IITM
NIT
They provide you an interview. If you crack the Interview you can be interned.
All The Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?