31st December 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune?

Respected Sir,
Please tell me about the institutes offering summer internship to M.Sc Biochemistry students for two months in Lucknow, Pune and Mumbai? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  2. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students?
  3. Institutes offering summer internship to MSc Biochemistry students for two months?
  4. Names of the institutes offering summer project in mumbai for biochemistry students for 2 to 3 months?
  5. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  6. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  7. Any training internship opportunities is there in Pune for 3rd year students?
  8. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  10. Is there any training/internship opportunities available in Pune for 3rd year engineering students?
  11. Institutes in Mumbai offering internship for computer engineers?
  12. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  13. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  14. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  16. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  17. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  18. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
6th January 2016, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune?

Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune:-

1. Genomics Analysis and Information Technology Lbs Directions, Research Institute
Address: Bio-IT Centre, IBAB, BioTech Park, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone:080 2852 8902

2. Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, http://www.ibab.ac.in/

3. Ventura Institute of Bio Sciences, http://www.venturabio.com/

4. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, http://rgcb.res.in/

5. NCBS, https://www.ncbs.res.in/
28th April 2017, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune?

Respected Sir, Please tell me about the institutes offering summer internship to M.Sc Biochemistry students for two months in Lucknow, Pune and Mumbai? Please tell me immediately.
My email is :[email protected]
14th July 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Please tell me about the institute offering internship to MSc biochemistry students for
three months in Lucknow and Delhi .Please tell me immediately.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?