20th June 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?

I am a graduate in BBA. May i know that how can i apply for summer internship at Bharti Airtel. Am I eligible to apply? Can you please provide me the complete details for the same? Hope that someone would help me with the information.

Eagerly waiting for reply

20th June 2015, 05:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?

Bharati Airtel is the largest cellular service provider in India. It is headed by Sunil Bharati Mittal.

The duration of summer internship is 2 months. As it is not available for all candidate's to apply for the internship program. It recruits engineer trainees as only top notch business schools. It recruits students for internship by visiting some of the top universities and B-Schools. One cannot directly apply for Bharati Airtel internship program.
21st June 2015, 11:27 AM
reconnect

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?

Yes you can apply in Airtel for summer internship which is conducted for a time period of 2 months.They works on the live project in order to provide better training and certification.For more detail you must contact to your nearest airtel office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?