26th December 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?

Can I apply for hotel management course after B.Com degree completion?
Body: I am studying in B.CoB.Cm 2nd after completing my post graduation I want to do hotel management course. Is this possible to do hotel management course. Pl Pease reply for my question.T Thank you.

26th December 2016, 11:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Body: I am studying in B.CoB.Cm 2nd after completing my post graduation I want to do hotel management course. Is this possible to do hotel management course. Pl Pease reply for my question.T Thank you.
Yes, of course, you can do Hotel Management course after B.Com. Being a B.Com student you are eligible to apply for MBA in Hotel Management course. The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Hotel Management course is Graduation course or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks in Graduation. The candidate must appear and qualify in the CAT/MAT/GMAT exam to get admission for MBA in Hotel Management.
27th December 2016, 03:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for hotel management courses after B.Com graduation. There are some PG diploma courses available in hotel management, you can apply for those courses.

Admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned institute. Some even accept scores like CAT/MAT/GMAT.
27th December 2016, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do hotel management course after completion of B.Com. There are courses like PG Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, M.Sc Hotel Management, M.Sc Hospitality and Tourism Management, MBA in Hospitality Management, MBA in International Hotel & Restaurant Management, MBA in Hotel Management etc. are available to do after completion of B.Com. The admission to the MBA programs will be done through an entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. The courses are available in various institutions in India.
27th December 2016, 07:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One wishing to get admission in hotel management course should appear for NCHMCT (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology) Joint Entrance test.

Yes, you can do hotel management after B.Com.

Eligibility criteria :-

The minimum qualification required to become eligible for the Hotel Management Course for PG degree is graduation degree with at least 50% marks.

Selection to most of the government recognized institutes is based on common entrance test.

Syllabus for the entrance test consists of English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge. Selection of candidates are based on their performance in the written test followed by a group discussion and interview.
27th December 2016, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for the Hotel Management course after the completion of B.Com course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for the Graduation degree course in Hotel Management.
21st January 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

now i'am studying in 6'th semester B'com but i faild in 2 subjects in 4'rt semester.Now i can do the hotel management course after 6'th semester? please reply me
15th July 2020, 06:48 PM
shanayathakur

I am pretty sure you can. Check the bachelor of hotel management course details on the ITM University website. They have shared all information regarding eligibility criteria and admission process. You may also check the staff at ITM for hotel management to knowhow good it is. There is a lot of scope for hotel management careers today.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?