17th November 2011, 06:36 PM
Sahidullah_01

How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?

Sir/madam...m a student studying in class eleventh in science with maths....after my 10+2 exams i would like to join a marine engineering course....please help me to get a scholarship to attend a marine engineering course in india or abroad....also suggest me the best institutes for this

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  5. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  6. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  7. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  10. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  11. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  13. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  14. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  16. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  18. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
2nd September 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?

iam doing mt cource can i join marine
29th April 2013, 01:25 AM
mohammed laseem pk

Default Re: How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?

im in 10th class scoring 82% shall i can to study the marine engineering
16th May 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma after 10th?
23rd June 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have got 6790 rank in Entrance Test of Indian Marine Time University. Kindly suggest what college can I get in B.Tech Marine Engineering course ?
14th September 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

after 10th what should i do to go for marine engineerin?
12th February 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

where is the application form of marine college mumbai and kolkata who attached the entrance exam jee advance.
2nd March 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 12 so I want to know about the fees in fracture in marine engineering
9th April 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Job offerings after studying marine engineering?how much salary do i can expert
26th April 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering after 12th with approximately no rank in jee
15th November 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I got 92% in 12th. Now what should be my next step to get scholarship in best marine engineearing college ?????????? My mob no. is 9852700718 please reply me ..............................
21st October 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

if anyone is interested in marine engineering what will be the next step after completing 12th ?
13th February 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Name of the institute of marine engineering which give admission on the basis of percentage & interview only
13th February 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Name of the institute of marine engineering which give admission on the basis of percentage & interview only
7th March 2016, 11:28 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Marine engineering , one of the best course in engineering .
-> After completing 12th, appear in JEE-mains and JEE - advanced
-> If you cracked both exams then you people get chance to get scholarship or concession of fee.
-> So be careful while attempting exam .
-> marine engineering is minute in now a days .
->
1st June 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any problem for placement in marine engineering with 12th pass from nios board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?