24th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?

Dear all

I hav finished by M.Sc chemistry in 2003 and my M.Phil by 2007, currently I am working as a senior research associate II in a well reputed company since 2003 in india.
Now I hav planned to do Ph.D in chemistry preferably related to organic chemistry since I have experience of 8+ years in the field.

Can anybody suggest me some of the universities offering such Ph.D programmes in germany.
I am very keen to do, so please let me know to get into any of the reputed universities in germany/france .

29th November 2011, 11:17 AM
rk6030

Default Re: Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?

Here you can find the list of PHD universities in Germany
Attached Files
File Type: doc A closer look at how Germany.doc(31.5 KB, 114 views)
12th January 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi . I want to study phd in fild of environmental engineering in germany . would you please lead me about this?
18th August 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

am completed m.tech in elecrtical power systems in2011. i want to do study ph.d in field of electrical engineering in germany..so please send the process of admission in ph.d
24th December 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ph.d in electronics and instrumentation technology in germany.i wil complete my m.sc 2014may.so please tell me the process of entrance exam and to get admission in germany..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?